Wellbeing Days and Health Checks
Wellbeing Days are a good starting point if you are wishing to take those first steps into your employees’ wellbeing. Whether helping your employees with existing problems or providing them with a “taster” of ongoing services you wish to provide.
The development of serious health problems, as a result of poor lifestyle, is on the increase. Most of the conditions develop over many years, with no indication that there is anything wrong.
Wellbeing Days can be fun, interactive and informative. After consultation, Aspire can bespoke our services to create a day that is either general in content or aimed to target key health messages.
The good news is that by having regular health checks, employees can detect many health problems before they become too serious. They can also identify if any of their current lifestyle choices are putting them at greater risk of illness.
Aspire health professionals will take your employees through a series of checks and by your employees knowing their health numbers, they can take control of their lifestyle and make small changes for real health gains.
All results are instant with each individual receiving comprehensive feedback and an individual Wellbeing Day screening booklet; test results can then be recorded and compared at each visit on their health status and, where necessary, referral for on-going support.
How can the Wellbeing Day Benefit Your Organisation?
The Wellbeing Day is designed to provide a comprehensive, enjoyable and cost effective health event, and will provide a platform for:
- Employee engagement
- Employee health and wellbeing
- Absence management
- Improved Health and Safety
- Providing information yo employees as to the value and importance of their employee wellbeing programme
- Helping your staff understand their wellbeing status and making changes based on personal information
- Help engagement with any health risk appraisal / needs assessment questionnaires
- Providing a great team building event with a wellbeing feel
- Utilising “wellbeing champions” to get their colleagues involved
The 20-Minute Health Check
A very comprehensive review of your employees’ health to include the following health checks:
- Blood Pressure
- Full Cholesterol Blood Test
- Blood Glucose
- Body Fat %
- Fat Mass %
- Total Body Water
- Body Mass Index
- Peak Flow – Lung Function
- Oxygen Saturation
- Results and Lifestyle Review
To help you implement further health initiatives, we provide you with a comprehensive report, detailing the health of your employees (not including personal information which is kept in strictest confidence).